We love making our customers happy! Below are messages we’ve received from our customers.
If you would like to send us your experience with Paris the Jeweler, please use the form below.
- Sofia helped me choose the perfect ring and diamond for my fiancé. I went in with only a basic idea of what i was looking for and she took care of the rest! Everyone was so very helpful and their service was amazing. I look forward to visiting again for my jewelry needs.”
Adam Powell, Grand Blanc, MI
- Kostas and Sofia always provide excellent customer service for all of my jewelry needs. They designed and created a beautiful wedding ring for me that both my husband and I love. My ring’s unique and stunning design showcases the attention to detail that is put into their jewelry. I often get compliments on how beautiful my ring is, which is a true testament to Sofia’s design ability and Kostas’ craftsmanship.”
Nancy Batishill, Grand Blanc, MI
- Kostas and Sofia at Diamond In The Rough Jewelers had great ideas on how to transform my old engagement ring! They replaced the solitaire with a gorgeous tourmaline. Then, they showed me a catalog with beautiful pendant settings for the diamond solitaire. On my own, I would have picked something perhaps a little too traditional, but thankfully Sofia pointed out a more modern setting. I love receiving compliments on my stunning ring and necklace. Thank you, Kostas and Sofia!”
Mary Suski, Grand Blanc, MI
- I purchased my fiancée’s engagement ring from Kostas and Sofia and could NOT be happier!!! The ring is STUNNING! My fiancée absolutely LOVES it and continues to tell all of her friends that she has never seen a more beautiful ring – and that is a tribute to Kostas and Sofia. I selected a ring from their signature collection and was treated like family. They have made a lifelong costumer in me and I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone interested in fine jewelry. It truly was a wonderful experience.”
Jason Slattery, Flushing, MI
- I go to Diamond in the Rough for all my jewelry needs! Kostas and Sofia helped me design a beautiful ring for all my meaningful stones that came from other broken rings. It has become a conversation item. They helped me sort through my mother’s jewelry after her passing for appraisal purposes. You always are greeted with a friendly smile and know that you are getting the best service at Diamond in the Rough.”
Della Becker-Cornell, Grand Blanc, MI
- I purchased my fiancé’s wedding band from Diamond in the Rough Jewelers. The quality of the ring is spectacular. We had a great experience meeting Kostas and Sofia. My fiancé is so excited for our wedding day so he can finally wear his ring. They were even able to engrave our wedding date on the inside of his band so he never forgets our anniversary! Thank you so much!”
Alison Boe, Atlanta, GA
- When Josh and I began our search for the perfect wedding ring, we quickly realized the ring selections and sales approach at national jewelry stores was not what we envisioned. We knew after our first discussions that the family owned Diamond in the Rough would treat us like a part of their family and design a beautiful ring that not only would showcase the center stone but compliment our style and taste. The attention to detail, communication, price and experience was exactly what we had hoped for. Thanks! Kostas and Sofia for making the perfect ring for us and being a part of our lives.”
Mindy Woodyard, Pheonix, AZ
- Kostas and Sofia are not only wonderful business owners, but friends. We just celebrated our wedding, so we were “regulars” before the wedding. Kostas designed my wedding ring, and another ring given as a gift, and I couldn’t be happier. We will definitely be back, and have referred them to our family and friends. Many thanks!”
Michael and Gina Olivo, Chicago, IL
- Kostas. Thank you so much for the quick repair and polishing of my engagement ring and wedding band. I was so pleased to have it repaired while I waited. My husband was with me and found the beautiful 7 emerald stones and cross that you made. I guess it was meant for me, as he picked out for our 14th wedding anniversary present. I am so pleased with it and am wearing it faithfully. I have already received many compliments of its beauty. I again I thank you for your superior attention. I will see you again when I come back to town. Blessings to you and Sofia.”
Sha Gomez, Berkeley Springs, WV
- The engagement ring that my fiancé bought at Diamond in the Rough is absolutely stunning – it came from Sofia’s custom design collection and is one of the most unique rings I’ve ever seen. Not only do I love the ring, but so do my family, friends and coworkers! I’ve been stopped in stores, restaurants, and even in meetings for commentary and accolades on how gorgeous the ring is. A true testament to the quality of work that Sofia and Kostas produce. I’ve been engaged for 9 months now and still find myself staring at the beauty of the ring. I know that we’ll have it for generations in our family. Thank you!!!”
Katie Bonanno, Alexandria, VA
- Kostas and Sofia have been great. From general jewelry gifts, to a custom designed engagement ring and wedding set. Personal service sets Diamond in the Rough apart from any other jeweler. Ultra high quality customized jewelry with a personal touch takes the experience to the highest level!”
Eric and Mandy Hense, Flint, MI
- My husband and I searched for months for a new setting for my pear shaped diamond. The minute we walked into Diamond in the Rough we were warmly welcomed by Sophia and Kostas. That was the end of our search! They helped us customize one of their settings using my pear shaped center stone and some of the princess cut diamonds from my original wedding band. Combined with the many diamonds in their pave setting, this is the most beautiful ring I could have ever imagined! I receive compliments on it daily! I am highly recommending Diamond in the Rough to everyone I know. Thank you Sophia and Kostas!!”
Brigid Hennessey, Davison MI
- My fiance bought my ring here after exhausting other options around the genesee county area. It is perfect! The staff helped him pick the setting and the diamond while staying in his budget. Thank you so much Diamond in the Rough!
Samantha Brazier, Grand Blanc MI
- I cannot say enough wonderful things about Diamond In The Rough and the Sirakis’s! I needed my engagement ring with invisible set diamonds sized and luckily I found Diamond In The Rough! It is a tricky setting to work with and after being shunned by multiple well known jewelers in my area I became extremely frustrated. I knew immediately that I’d found the right place when Sofia answered the phone and enthusiastically said, “Bring it in!”. The work Kostas did to my ring was AMAZING! I wouldn’t even consider going anywhere else for my jewelry needs! Thanks again!
Melissa Young- Fenton, MI
- She absolutely loved the ring, it is beautiful. Thank you so much for your friendly service. I’ve got a couple good pics of it that look a little better than the one on your site. I will send them to you. Thanks again and we will be back for bands in about a year.
Thanks Jon Schuler – Saginaw, MI
- I was recommended to this jewelry store for my engagement ring. I have been in many jewelry stores that don’t care about the customer, but the profit. Paris walked me through the build of my ring from start to finish, educating me on all there was to know about them. I was blown away on the customer service that was giving to me that was personalized to what I was looking for. It really is rare to find a jeweler that is about the customer. Not to mention the great prices! I can’t thank Paris and his staff for making one of the best moments of our life a dream come true!
Joshua Prater – Peachtree City, GA
- Thank you all for your time and service. My baby cried when he saw me wearing the masterpiece your father created. I am simply delighted.
Cindy Roy – Davison, MI
- Kostas and Sofia were the most helpful and friendly people to do business with. I could not have been any more pleased with help in choosing our ring. They resized my wifes ring and just made it look beautiful. There workmanship is second to no one. Not only did they meet every need I wanted, they help us make sure our investment was insured and protected. They have any future Jewelry purchases I ever make or need repaired. Thanks for such friendly service.
Richard Gollar – Grand Blanc, MI
- Thank you Diamond in the Rough Jewelers for helping us design our wedding bands! They are exactly what we imagined and more.
Love,Kristen and Joe – Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Hi my name is Damir and I want to tell you about my experience with Diamond in the Rough Jewelers. On Thursday I stumbled upon them looking for the perfect ring in my price range; so lost and without any hope left I saw the ring that just blew me away!…I called the place and a very friendly lady answered the phone…Sofia told me everything about it and also helped me with my budget so much that I was able to walk away with a deal of a lifetime…I picked the ring up today yes it is in my hands and now and I can’t wait to show my love the ring!!!
On the other hand, the store is wonderful ..I was very happy to meet Sofia and her family was amazing, they greeted me with respect and there is so much I could go on about!!! but one thing is for sure, I owe this family so much one day before the proposal and they saved me! yes saved me…thank u so much guys I will say this is the easiest shopping experience of my life ….thank you guys you rock ……….
Damir Hodzic – Grand Rapids, MI
- You guys did a truly awesome job on this for me!!! My mother was very impressed with the quality of craftsmanship that went into this piece. When I showed up with my little plastic bag full of stones I never imagined that it would look this amazing when completed!
Thank you, Greg Barnette – Grand Blanc, MI
- I’ve had my wedding ring for 8 years now and recently had them resize it. No only did I get it back looking beautiful and brand new, but the warm courtesy I received from Mr. & Mrs. Sirakis was outstanding. They are truly great people with quality craftsmanship.
Bethany Turvey- Davison, MI
- Just wanted to say thank you guys so much for all the help picking out the perfect engagement ring. We are very excited to begin planning and will definitely be back to look at wedding bands when we pick a date. Elyse was so surprised and loves the ring, everybody has commented on how beautiful it is. You were all so great to work with! Thank you so much again!
Nick and Elyse – Grand Blanc, MI